Apply for cluster grant funding from £5,000 up to £35,000 to cover international travel, training, supply cover and events.
Before completing an application, make sure you have:
- appointed a teacher from the UK lead school to manage the application process
- secured support from head teachers in each cluster school, ensuring their views are represented in the application.
In your application, you will need to demonstrate:
- ability of lead coordinator to manage the grant
- how the partnership will achieve improvements in pupils' global learning and equip them to tackle global issues
- how teachers' skills and pedagogy will be improved
- how the partnership benefits all schools involved
- how the partnership more widely impacts the schools and communities involved.
Your application will be reviewed by two independent assessors. You will receive an update on the success of your application within six weeks of the application deadline.
Please register and and apply through the British Council application portal.