In your application, you will need to demonstrate:
- The ability of the partnership co-ordinator to manage the grant.
- How the partnership will achieve improvements in pupil's global learning and equip them to tackle global issues.
- How teachers skills and pedagogy will be improved.
- How the partnership benefits all schools involved.
- How the partnership more widely impacts the schools and communities involved.
Your application will be reviewed by two independent assessors.
You will receive an update on the success of your application within six weeks of the application deadline.
Please register and apply through the British Council application portal.