This course brings 20 years of international award winning, cross-curricular links and curriculum development between teachers and schools in Wales and the global South into your classroom.
Enrich teaching and learning through the themes of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Who is this for?
Key Stage 2 and 3 teachers.
How will I benefit?
This course will give you greater understanding, knowledge and skills as a global learning practitioner through:
- Increased understanding of the cultural, political, environmental and socio-economic contexts of your own and your partner school’s locality
- Questioning and critically assessing different perspectives
- An appreciation of the interrelations and interdependencies between the global North and South
- Increased confidence in the delivery of sensitive global issues
- Increased competencies in engaging students in critical awareness of themselves and the wider world
- Enhanced digital literacy through online critical enquiry.
1 x six hour workshop.
Twilight inset and online sessions
How to book
To find out where and when courses are being held, and to book, please contact Sazani directly.
Alternatively you can host this course for a group of teachers at your own school on a date to suit you, by requesting a trainer through the British Council directly.