Course duration: Four weeks (two weeks of online study followed by two weeks of school-based activities)
You will learn:
- what core skills are and how they apply to real life
- why they are essential for students
- how they can be mapped to different areas of the curriculum
- ways of assessing and monitoring how well they are being taught and supported in your school
- how to develop strategies to improve core skills provision.
Learning online allows you to:
- have a flexible learning experience and work at your own pace
- network with other teachers in your area
- interact a group of peers from around the world.