Course duration: Four weeks (two weeks of online study followed by two weeks of school-based activities).
You will learn:
- practical teaching approaches and techniques to implement in the classroom
- how to use questions to help students enhance their learning experience
- how to tailor your classroom communication to promote learning
- how to plan group work and online discussions
- how to choose appropriate talking points and stimulus
- how to introduce the core skills to your school curriculum.
Structured school-based activities set out in the training package will allow you to put your online learning into practice and reflect on the outcomes.
Learning online allows you to:
- have a flexible learning experience and work at your own pace
- network with other teachers in your area
- interact with a group of peers from around the world.