Look carefully at the images by the artists.
Think about and write down your thoughts on the following questions. Remember everyone has different reactions to art of all kinds and there are no right or wrong answers.
- What do you like about the artworks?
- How do you think they are connected to the theme My World? What titles would you give them?
- Which do you find most interesting? Can you explain why?
Choose one of the artworks and carry out the following activities:
- Make a list of everything you can see in the picture
- Write down any words or phrases that come to mind about the artwork
- What questions do you have about the piece?
- Write a short a description of the artwork for someone who hasn’t seen it.
Read the fact file at the end of the activity about the artists and their work. Does this information make you think differently about any of the pieces?